Let me count their many lies:
- In 2007 National Geographic proclaimed the Arctic’s ice would vanish by 2012.
- In 2007 the BBC reported that the Arctic would be ice-free by the summer of 2013.
- In 2008 former NASA climate fixer James Hansen told the Argus Press (publisher of numerous small newspapers) that the Arctic would be free of sea ice in “5 to 10 years.”
- In 2009 Al Gore was quoted in USA Today saying the polar ice cap may disappear by as early as 2014.
- In March of 2013 the Sierra Club proclaimed the Arctic ice would totally melt that very summer.
Here’s why they lie: over the past three years the Arctic has gained hundreds of miles of ice–and thick ice at that.
For more see Steven Goddard’s site.
|© 2016 Climategate Book | Brian Sussman | Eco-Tyranny Book|